Join Arundel Athletic Boosters Today!
The Arundel Athletic Boosters is a service-driven organization focused on supporting the Arundel Athletic Department, the student athletes at Arundel High School, parents, coaches, Arundel High School administration, as well as the rest of the students at Arundel, teachers and the Gambrills/Odenton community.
We have one membership levels as we want participation from as many people as possible and know that some of the tiered memberships end up being intimidating and our membership fee has not increased in four years!
For $25 per year, your family can have a membership for the Arundel Athletic Boosters.
What does your membership pay for? We use funds from our membership drive to purchase items for teams and to make improvements to our facilities. It changes every year. There are some items, which do stay the same!
Please consider joining the Arundel Athletic Boosters. Without your contribution, we aren’t able to provide our student athletes, teams and athletic department with the above items. If you are paying by PayPal, please be sure to include your address so we can mail your membership card.
- Provide Senior Banners to each senior student athlete for all varsity and unified sports. Since beginning program in 2017, Boosters has organized and delivered senior banners for senior nights to more than 600 student athletes, saving parents more than $30,000 over the course of two school years with our ability to buy in bulk and negotiate substantially better pricing!
- Present teams with concession fundraising opportunities (through special tournaments) totally more than $5,000 back to team funds during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Purchased football team necessary equipment improvement of a 32 ft. trap chute ($2,600) – July 2018.
- Provided necessary funding to complete Carroll Field scoreboard upgrade ($6,000) – August 2018.
- Sponsor of Arundel Homecoming Parade and Block Party ($1,500 annually); 2015, 2016, 2018 (2017 rained out)
- Host of #ArundelMovieNight and Food Truck event to welcome students and community back to school and to kick off the fall athletic season in its FOURTH YEAR! ($2,000 annually) 2015, 2015, 2018 (again with the rain out in 2017);
- Host end-of-year coaches reception to thank coaches for their dedication to the Arundel Athletic Department and to the more than 1,200 Arundel student athletes – 2015 to 2017;
- Annual equipment improvements/maintenance in the concession stand at Carroll Field ($5,000);
- Work with athletic department to design and bring back letter jacket tradition to Arundel High School and organized sale; and much more!
- Provide news and information, photos and scores via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.