Arundel Athletics is returning to the playing surfaces with a 9-week fall and a 9-week spring competitive season.
AACPS Return to Athletics plan has been finalized. Please see the press release for the information: AACPS ATHLETICS RETURN
Arundel coaches and administration are working extremely hard right now to plan for a safe and equitable return. Remember, even if you registered in the fall, you will need to complete a new registration. What can you do as a student-athlete interested in the fall season? Here are the steps you should follow:
- Register on FamilyID.com for the fall sport you wish to play.
- Looking for the registration site? Here it is: https://www.familyid.com/programs/arundel-high-school-s-second-semester-2021-fall-athletic-registration
- If you need help setting up an account, or if you don’t remember what to do, use the following article to work through everything. There is a walkthrough that will guide you, step-by-step, through the registration process: https://arundelathletics.com/2021/02/08/help-with-registering-on-familyid/
- You will receive an email from the athletic director stating that you are Approved or Not Approved. While we are working hard to get the programs up and running, FamilyID registrations are not checked on a daily basis right now. You will receive an email, at the email listed on your FamilyID registration, before Tuesday’s practices.
- Make sure that you have a valid physical uploaded to your registration.
- Remember, your physical needs to be dated after June 1, 2020.
- You can find the physical paperwork here: https://arundelathletics.com/physical-form/
- The physical needs to be signed/stamped by a doctor, RN, or Nurse practitioner for it to be valid.
- Contact your Coach for more information.
- Your coaches will be attending meetings on Thursday, February 11, 2021 to get more information about the season. These meetings are being held after work hours so many people might not hear information until Friday or Monday at the latest.
- If you have never been a part of the Arundel Athletic family, WELCOME! We want to include you in our community. Our coaches contact information is listed here if you have questions: https://arundelathletics.com/coaches-directory/
- Please have grace with your coaching staff. They are working extremely hard to bring things back to Arundel because they truly care about the school, the program, and the student-athletes here. We need to remember that they have just been given this information at the same time as the community. Please keep that in mind as you are registering for these programs.
Please be on the lookout for information from your coaches. The official start date for athletics at Arundel is Tuesday, February 16, 2021, for fall and Saturday, April 17, 2021, for our spring program.