We will be holding our MEET-THE-COACHES night for our Spring Season on Tuesday, February 25, 2020, at 6:30 PM in the auditorium. Come for the General session and then stay for the sport-specific breakouts.
- LISTEN for your team’s announcements: teams are holding introductory meetings now. You should be listening to the information coming from your coaches.
- Report to your team workouts: On Tuesdays and Thursdays our Boys Lacrosse and Baseball team have been working out since October. Our Girls lacrosse team has begun conditioning practices every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you wish to work out on Mondays/Wednesdays, please join our Softball and Football teams! You will be asked to wear black shorts, a white shirt, white socks, and black shoes to workout on those days.
- Email the coach: If you missed information, or you need more than what you were given, feel free to email your coach. You can find the email address for your coach here.
- Register on FamilyID: The student-athlete, and/or the parents of the student-athlete, will then need to register on FamilyID.com by searching for the Arundel Athletics Page. Once you are there, you can register for one of the 7 different sports that we offer during the Spring Season!
- Get a physical: If you played a Fall or Winter sport, you’ve already gotten a physical and attached it to your FamilyID registration. If you haven’t played a sport this year, you will need to go to a doctor/nurse practitioner/Urgent Care Center. You can download the MPSSAA Pre-Participatory Here.
- Once your physical is finished, you’ll need to upload it to your FamilyID Registration.
- Make sure that you work your way all the way through your registration and click the green “Submit” button at the bottom.
- You are not cleared for participation until you receive an email from the AD stating that the registration is complete!