We will be holding our MEET-THE-COACHES night for our Winter Season on Wednesday, November 13, 2019, at 6:30 PM in the auditorium. Come for the General session and then stay for the sport-specific breakouts.
- LISTEN for your team’s announcements: teams are holding introductory meetings now. You should be listening for information coming from your coaches.
- Email the coach: If you missed information, or you need more than what you were given, feel free to email your coach. You can find the email address for your coach here.
- Register on FamilyID: The student-athlete, and/or the parents of the student-athlete, will then need to register on FamilyID.com by searching for the Arundel Athletics Page. Once you are there, you can register for one of the 7 different sports that we offer during the Winter Season!
- Get a physical: If you played a Fall sport, you’ve already gotten a physical and attached it to your FamilyID registration. If you haven’t played a sport this year, you will need to go to a doctor/nurse practitioner/Urgent Care Center. You can download the MPSSAA Pre-Participatory Here.
- Once your physical is finished, you’ll need to upload it to your FamilyID Registration.
- Make sure that you work your way all the way through your registration and click the green “Submit” button at the bottom.
- You are not cleared for participation until you receive an email from the AD stating that the registration is complete!