ATTENTION WILDCAT NATION
We might be in the middle of the fall season but we are already looking forward to our WINTER athletics program starting! Winter athletics begins on November 15, 2019. Here is what you need to know:
- Start listening for your team’s announcements: teams are holding introductory meetings now. You should be listening for information coming from your coaches.
- Email your coach: If you missed information, or you need more than what you were given, feel free to email your coach. You can find the email address for your coach here.
- Register on FamilyID: The student-athlete, and/or the parents of the student-athlete, will then need to register on FamilyID.com by going to the Arundel Athletics Page. Once you are there, you can register for one of the 7 different sports that we offer during the Winter Season!
- Get a physical: If you played a Fall sport, you’ve already gotten a physical and attached it to your FamilyID registration. If you haven’t played a sport this year, you will need to go to a doctor/nurse practitioner/Urgent Care Center. You can download the MPSSAA Pre-Participatory Here.
- Once your physical is finished, you’ll need to upload it to your FamilyID Registration.
- Make sure that you work your way all the way through your registration and click the green “Submit” button at the bottom.
- You are not cleared for participation until you receive an email from the AD stating that the registration is complete!