Elections for 2018-2019 Arundel Athletic Boosters Board Take Place Aug. 15
The Arundel Athletic Boosters Board of Directors will hold elections for the 2019-20 school year Thursday, Aug. 15, at 7 p.m. in the Arundel High School Media Center during the first general membership meeting of the year.
The following members have been nominated for positions.
- President – Judith Keeler. Presides over all meetings and manages the affairs of the organization.
- 1st Vice President – Michele Barnett. Assists the president in managing the organization. Responsible for overseeing all fundraising activities.
- Secretary – Kellie Schell-Ramey. Maintains records of all meeting.
- Treasurer – Patrice Abrams. Aids the treasurer in keeping financial records.
- VP of Communications – Nicole Quinn. Responsible for maintaining the Arundel Athletics website and social media, as well as acts in public affairs officer role.
- VP of Membership – Carol Streeter. Solicits members and maintains Membership database.
- VP of Operations – Responsible for concession sales and operations.
- Member at Large (4 positions) – Ed Glodek. Assist in all aspects of the organization.
- Member at Large (4 positions) – Jennifer Lyles. Assist in all aspects of the organization.
Please join us Aug. 15 for elections and to find out more about how you can get involved throughout the year!