On Saturday, August 12th, our fall student-athletes will begin their journey in what we all hope is a successful and memorable fall season for “WILDCAT NATION.” Below are reminders of some of the exciting events happening this fall!
- August 12th – First day of tryouts
- August 14th – First day of tryouts for golf
- August 28th – Picture day for all fall teams (more information to come)
- August 29th – Annual fall kickoff – Food Truck and Movie Night @ AHS – 6:30pm
- September 6th – 1st Day of School – Academic Probation and Study Hall Begins
- September 6th – First day of tryouts for Unified Tennis (see Coach Johnson)
- September 15th – First home football game vs. South River
- September 21st – Back to School Night @ AHS
- October 7th – Powder Puff Games @ Carroll Field
- October 11th – Homecoming Block Party @ AHS
- October 13th – Homecoming Football Game vs. Annapolis @ AHS
- October 14th – Homecoming Dance @ AHS
GOOD LUCK to all those trying out for any of our teams this fall and we are excited to cheer you on soon!