Arundel Athletic Boosters
We are the Arundel Wildcats!
The Arundel Athletic Boosters is the official partner of the Arundel Athletic Department. Our organization supports Arundel High School’s athletic department, student athletes, coaches, parents and Arundel High School.
Would you like to join us? Memberships for the 2016-17 school year are only $25 per family! Join during the year at Meet the Coaches nights, Boosters meetings, at the concession stand at Carroll Field.
Find out how your team earn money by joining. Teams that have 100% membership will receive 20% of fee back to team.
Here’s what we did during 2015-16 school year:
- #ArundelMovieNight and food truck party to kick off school year;
- Upgraded to Cross Country trails;
- Partnered with Nando’s PERi-PERi Waugh Chapel to provide free team dinners to every varsity, junior varsity and unified student athlete all year (more than 1,200 free dinners!);
- Sponsored Homecoming Parade Block Party with DJ and food trucks;
- Provided indoor and outdoor concessions at games;
- Donation to Athletic Leadership Council;
- Organized first letter jacket order in decades;
- Purchased new weights for school weight training gym – used by student athletes, as well as by AHS students in weight training classes;
- Provided porta-pots to fields;
- Maintained arundelathletics.com and all social media;
- Provided concession stand fundraising for teams during the school year;
- Gave four scholarships to deserving senior student athletes totaling $3,000;
and much more!
Boosters has quarterly general membership meetings and everyone is welcome to attend. We also have volunteer opportunities available – help a lot or a little – we’re looking for people who want to help us continue to provide opportunities to grow our commitment to the Arundel Community!